Do you prefer the vibes of a big Asian metropoly in Jakarta, wild and wondrous Sumatra or Bali - the Island of Gods? Check out the tasks&requirements and see if your personality and background corresponds!
A four (4) star hotel with approximately 200 employees designed especially for business and leisure purpose located in the area of the Soekarno-Hatta (Jakarta) International Airport with great toll road access to the city centre. The hotel serves mostly international clients and local business people who seek great comfort and location suiting their travel plans.
1. Work collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated,
complementary and not duplicative.
2. Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities
include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
3. Develops relationship within communities to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
4. Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
5. Execute and support the operational aspects of the hospitality business (e.g., generating proposal, writing
contract, customer correspondence).
Benefits include pocket money and:
- Free duty meal at Employee’s canteen
- Free accommodation – exclusive non-sharing room
- Free use of hotel facilities including swimming pool, gym, steam, sauna, hot whirlpool, chilled whirlpool, and golf car
- Free sight-seeing tour once a month, and free transport on availability basis (will be explained upon arrival)
Premium Health & Wellness Retreat serving international group of clients seeking individually crafted healing and relaxation programs and state of inner peace, through the improvement of all aspects of the mind and body.
1. Assistance with guest services, concierge.
2. Administration over email enquiries and general management.
3. Marketing and sales assistance both on and off line.
4. Beach walk / yoga class, day trip, food demos - event management assistance and coordination.
- food on duty, accommodation plus pocket money
- motorbike provided for the intern or transportation to workplace
- usage of spa facilities
A prestigious 144 rooms hotel with several F&B outlets and banqueting rooms. Independently managed and owned with international standard practice management. The chosen candidate(s) will gain broad knowledge on Indonesian culture, food, and hospitality. The location is only 50 minutes away by plane from Jakarta and serves daily direct flight to and from Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
1. Assisting the front office manager/ F&B manager ensuring all procedures are being followed
2. In charge of FO department and F&B department in the absent of the manager
3. Assisting the sales manage on preparing marketing collateral for outlet and hotel promotion
4. Welcoming and greeting the hotel guest and assisting all the guest on their inquiry about hotel
5. Representing the hotel with our staff on courtesy visit to all contracted rate embassy in Jakarta
6. Assisting HR manager on operation technique communication and training
- food, live-in accommodation and pocket money
- free access to hotel's facilities
- city sighseeing tour
Should any of those programs sound tempting to you do not hesitate and check if you are eligible to participate!