Your job: to make visitors enjoy the island.
Our partner owns a surf camp and a restaurant – both located in Canggu, Bali, just by an iconic surf beach. They are looking for interns to take care of the guests – namely arrange surf lessons and more advanced excursions, as well as organize the stays and daily activities: snorkeling, hiking, rafting, fishing.
If the tasks so far weren’t tough enough, you will need to help arrange events and live music gigs at the restaurant too. As soulless as it may sound, they will also ask you to take care of their social media – post Instagram pics of your trips and parties and so on.
Your tasks in more detail will include but not be limited to:
Organising the different services of the surf camp:
* Contacting scooter rental agencies and arrange preferred scooter suppliers
* Organise the surf classes, making a list of surf teachers and set prices for surf classesand different levels
* Manage the website and social media marketing
* Organise airport pickup service and set pricing
* Organise day trips and map out all the different steps and set pricing for each of the different excursions
* Think of new ideas for day trips
* Find ways to increase traffic for the hostel product, business strategy and marketing
* Social media marketing, Search engine optimization
Organising the restaurant business:
* Do a competitor analysis
* Manage social media
* Come up with business strategy to drive the business
* Map out business processes, purchasing, stock control etc.
* Document menu item preparation
* Optimize staffing schedules
* Work closely with the accounting department to increase visibility throughout the organization
* Come up with an internal communication plan.
* Create team building ideas
Essential requirements for the candidates:
* Outgoing personality, open minded, very energetic personality, easy to adapt, non-conflict person
* Community development
* Leadership skills
* Marketing / selling skills
* Organisational management
* Presentation skills
* Project management
* Training / facilitating skills
* Internet skills
* Social media skills
Got what it takes? Apply here!